My Blog List

Friday 10 June 2016

Its 2016!

I have not been here for a year and now it feels much much later.  Bucking the trend of blogging a post every odd year I'm taking 2016 by the horns and catching up with myself.

Have just finished OU - not going for the degree, too engaged with writing.  The idea of learning 'stuff' and being examined on it fills me with horror.  Poems is for me!  I'll come back with one, don't know how to attach it yet.

I'm sitting at the upstairs front room window looking out at a steadily growing pile of earth and rubble and at the house of rods behind.  At the working men's club it was said that Keeley Donovan, off the weather, was having it built and now its all over the village.  Don't know when it will get built, they're never here and now its raining.  Anyway there's another floor to go on which will seriously block my view.  Who needs 5 bedrooms?  There's 3 more to be built and I suppose the pile of earth and rubble will get closer to my front door and bigger...............

There is a cat now, joining the dog on my bed in the morning.  We snuggle away our ailments - cat flu, arthritis and diabetes - one each and are very fond.  Monty when he first arrived 18 months ago.


1 comment:

  1. Like most other laudable watches introduced last year, the replica watches J12 is a remake, but unlike the rest, it is not a tribute to a vintage classic, but to a modern one, since the replica watches uk original was launched only 20 years ago. In that short time, the fake rolex J12 it has become an icon, on par with the Cartier Panthère and the Rolex Datejust. The redesign retains fake Rolex the basic codes — ceramic case and bracelet, notched bezel, large replica rolex case, and Chanel logo. But now it has a larger dial opening and what Chanel describes as a “more refined” bezel, fake watches with 40 notches instead of 30. It also has a new rolex replica font, and the width of the crown was reduced by a third. As someone who wears a Rolex replica J12, I can attest to the absolute necessity of the latter; that enormous crown fake rolex uk needed adjusting. It also has a new movement, the COSC-rated caliber 12.1 automatic, with fake watches uk a 70-hour power reserve, developed by the new Rolex/Tudor-owned manufacturer Kenissi, in which Chanel has best replica watches sites to buy from a 20% stake. (Previously the J12 automatic had an ETA 2892). It has a stop-seconds feature during replica watches uk paypal time-setting, a date function, and rapid date-correction.

    ReplyDelete