My Blog List

Friday 30 September 2016

Mutterings

Today is 30th September and it is raining which is novel.  So much gorgeous sunshine.... Monty the cat has taken to staying out all day and coming home at 3/4 o'clock in the morning - last night my panic was that he had been caught by people using cats to train fighting dogs!  Could not let that go until 3.30 when he woke me up walking on the bed and curling into a purry furry donut.  Got to stop the panic and just let him be a cat for god's sake.

Just paid my second 'bus lane' infringement fixed penalty - Huddersfield are making a packet.  Woman in the post office said that so many people are coming in to pay this stuff, often twice over like meself.  The signage is appalling and counter intuitive.  Bah!

Went to Far Cry (acapella singing group) auditions last evening.  So interesting waiting to see if I have made it in.  Can't spell it obviously....... Will get email inviting me to next weeks gathering if I have .  All part of living in the real world :-)

Tonight ( in the same vein) I'm going to the Theatre!  Lawrence Batley in Hudds - going on the bus.



No comments:

Post a Comment