My Blog List

Saturday 1 October 2016

Snow White

....as re-imagined by Carol Ann Duffy is absolutely amazing. Contorting, angular and sweeping dance, great music (very loud) and a very different story to Disney.  As it was meant to be!  Powerful and like the audience member I overheard saying "I feel uplifted" I danced out of the theatre!!!

Monty in last night and fast asleep today on the sheepskin on the back of the sofa.  It's a wet and mizzely day and I have decided to 'DO' nothing worthy.  Watched 'Carry on Screaming' - never watch TV in am - and loved it.  Reminded me of the olden times that I visited friends when I was in London and just ambled through the day - I always seem to have to be doing something and here I'm giving myself a day of soothing nothingness. Might get a paper..................might not.

Have to admit I'm fretting about the outcome of my crazy stupid 'driving down a road the wrong way' the other day.  Want to deal with it and put it behind me.  Went into town on the bus yesterday and looked at the bank of cameras on that junction - they'll rip into me for sure.

Head down, hiding and healing.  That's today.  And this was yesterday, many years ago.


1 comment:

  1. Sorry for posting some messages in the comments of your blog, hope not to mind.
    Stylish ladies Rolex replica watches, high-end men's Rolex replica watches, worthy of your collection and wearing.

    AM launched initially in 2018 with the Merveilleux fake Breitling dress watch and the haute horologerie Majestique, swiftly selling out the entire first production fake Omega run. After a year of continuous refinement and improvement, AM celebrates a successful first fake Hublot year with the launch of three new models for 2019 Рthe high-end Monarque diver, the Merveilleux Enamel dress fake Cartier watch featuring a hand-carved guilloch̩ enamel dial, and the improved Merveilleux II featuring a fake Patek Philippe superior movement.

    ReplyDelete