My Blog List

Sunday 6 October 2013

First Post

Being as how the last post is played when leaving a base here be the first post of Roon Vallack as I take up possession of this bit of cyberland........ and I begin mycareer as a writer.

Freewrites and clusters and word hoards and character led creation are new concepts but obviously what a writer needs up their sleeve.   My upturned sleeve reveals viking fingers which reach to form claws, stretching over the keyboard must help this even if the content of talon-tainted offering is not of the finest just yet!

I am many names and Roon Vallack has chosen to come to the fore and be my outward confessor.  Roon has a brother Rack who may make an appearance but he is a bit both distainful of anything that isn't stuffed and also illiterate.  I will have to scribe for him and don't know if I can be bothered.   Anyway not an issue at the moment with the new craze for the taxidermy of stuffing ethically sourced guineapigs - this for folk who are bored with knitting.   (Broadcasting House this morning!)

Off now, to another world, another name and incarnation.  Be back soon. x

1 comment: