My Blog List

Monday 28 October 2013

Missed the hurricane in Yorkshire

Rack has gone back down to Cornwall to dig in for the winter so is probably floating in a cave somewhere. I think of him as the undead so he'll be fine.  Shan't imagine I'll be seeing him til spring.  He might send a floppy wet tattered piece of paper as an email attachment with a shopping list on for when he wakes up but that's about it.

We are very wet here and a bit windy but nothing much.  Into therapy again this afternoon to pick up where I left off five years ago.......hoping for inspiration for my writing, feel bland today!  Have to get the first OU assignment in by Thursday - short story which will be based on a trip I took into the depths of Jesmond Dene in Newcastle years ago in the dark and upcoming eye operation.  Working title 'The long night walk' anticipating blindness!  Sounds really weird when I put it like that but I'm having fun with it......

Todays pick of the pics:
Getting ready for the Night Walk.  Fat lot of good glasses will be in the dark but I need them to type.

No comments:

Post a Comment