My Blog List

Sunday 20 October 2013

Good evening from the backroom

I cannot believe that I have just spent 2 hours trying to find this blog in the tangled everglades of google.  I now have several accounts, numerous passwords and resets and finally got back here which I think is a real achievement.

No-one is posting on my OU course forum and I'm getting cheesed off. Would much rather make things up over here - well maybe I will now that I can get back!

When I download it I shall upload here (hooray) pic of best friend in Whitby.......
 we shared fish and chips!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that your TGF is dormant. Mine has had a few posts for the online tutorial but not much else besides. I'm hoping that this is a temporary early course nerves thing for people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hope too! And to give him his due the tutor is trying to drum up business! Good luck with the TMA - only done the freewrite so far.

      Delete