My Blog List

Friday 25 October 2013

I wonder where I am......?

Did not sleep at all last night.  I was staying at a local community college for a 3 day 'creative writing' course (fun) in accommodation in stable block (not fun).  It would have been fine except for the other pesky students who decided to get drunk, play guitar and stomp up and down stairs till 3.30.  Possibly dropped off when there was a fire alarm so we were all hustled outside (not raining) to grump away.  Back to bed too wired to sleep then it was breakfast and packing and back to study.   These little interludes at this amazing college are my holidays when Mossy goes off with his red spotty handkerchief to stay with a friend and have loads of walks and I get fed and learn (possibly) and sleep - only not this time.  Think I'll walk the Cleveland Way for my next holiday and just write about it........and Mossy can pull me up the hills.  I wish I had the wit to write about this adventure but I'm too tired
Night night!

1 comment:

  1. A GMT replica watches (Greenwich Mean Time) watch is usually a sporty-looking timepiece with a third hand that makes a full turn replica watches of the dial in 24 hours to show the time of a second time zone.
    The GMT-Master II mania began when in 2013 the granite green house, little prone to replica watches change, brought out a GMT-Master 2 with the blue and black bezel astounding the whole world.
    We already talked about a TAG Heuer "Batman" in an article from last replica watches year that listed some affordable alternatives to the Knight of the replica watches uk Night.

    ReplyDelete